Internship in Marketing/Event Department at Lufthansa City Center International
Lufthansa City Center International GmbH is the headquarters of a leading international travel agency franchise organization with 300 members in Germany and 350 members in 85 countries around the world. In order to support the Marketing & Events team, we are looking for an intern as of August 2017.
You support the team in the following areas:
- Communication with international partners and franchisees (telephone, email, face-to-face) in English, other languages of advantage
- Event management: support and co-organization of various events in Germany and abroad, including the annual employee event with 80 participants in Germany and the annual General Assembly with 500 delegates
- Support with all marketing activities and projects like for example the publication of e-brochures, advertisements, etc. in English
- Active participation in the social media presence of the company
- Set-up of mailings, newsletters, employee magazines and other communication media, including editorial work and design
- Maintenance and further development of the company-internal extranet
- Support with international press work
- This internship is only available for a period of 4-6 months within your university studies (compulsory internship)!
- Experience in event management
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages are welcome
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, Prezi, PPT.
- High social and intercultural competence
- Enjoy working with international customers
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Ability to keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- 450 Euro per month
- August 2017
Interested? We are looking forward receiving your application!
Lufthansa City Center International GmbH
Head of Global Marketing & Events
Tel.: 069/66 075 – 307